This year’s fair is virtual! We are excited to deliver a fully interactive, online experience for both employers and job seekers. Employers will be able to connect with job seekers using Eventus, our online event software. The Fair is open to Niagara College students and the Niagara Community.
How will the Virtual Career Fair work?
- Just like a regular career fair, our Virtual Career Fair makes it easy for job seekers to browse which employers they’re interested in talking to, and gives job seekers the ability to browse employers relevant to their program and/or experience.
- Timeslots for 1-on-1 sessions with employers and job seekers will be available, as well as group sessions where all job seekers can attend.
- The Virtual Career Fair will take place through a separate Eventus website. It will launch 4 days before Career Fair Day, allowing job seekers to log in early and prepare!
- There is a fee for employers to attend, however job seekers attend FREE.
How do I participate?
- Register now! Click here to register. Enter your email address and click Next, and then follow the prompts to make your account. Once you have registered you can launch the Virtual Career Fair and log in at any time.
- Registration will open four days before the Fair. Once registration is open a registration link will be available on this page. Until then, sit tight!
- Four days before the Fair, you can register for Eventus and can create your profile which employers can view (this is where you upload your resume).
- Once you’ve completed your profile you can start browsing employers’ virtual booths right away! Be sure to RSVP to their 1-on-1 timeslots or group sessions (if a 1-on-1 isn’t available, book a group session).
- On Career Fair day you’ll attend the virtual sessions that you booked with employers. You can also book sessions with employers on the day of the Fair if any availability is left.
- Register your organization via our EventBrite event to secure your virtual booths. Visit the Registration page to get started.
- Once you’ve registered, you will receive a follow up email with instructions on how to create your organization’s profile on the Eventus platform.
- You will also be invited to a How-to Tutorial in preparation for the Fair. The How-To Tutorial is currently scheduled for January 25, 2022 from 11: 30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST.
- Star four days before the Fair, you can review resumes and profiles of job seekers who have signed up for your 1-on-1 timeslots.
- On Career Fair day, job seekers will attend their booked 1-on-1 sessions or your organization’s group session.