Niagara College’s 2023 Career Fair will take place IN-PERSON this year! No registration is required. We look forward to seeing you!
Frequently Asked Questions for Job Seekers
- Do I need to register to attend the NC Career Fair?
- No – no registration is required.
- Do I need to be a Niagara College student to attend the NC Career Fair?
- No, we welcome NC students, alumni, and job seekers from the greater Niagara community.
- How should I prepare for the NC Career Fair?
- Review the list of employers attending the Fair (including the areas of interest they are hiring for). Bring your resume for the employer(s) that you’re interested in applying to. NC students and recent alumni can view specific job postings on MyCareer through MyNC, and community members can view job postings on the NC Community Employment Services website.
- What should I wear?
- Although a suit can be worn, we recommend business casual (a nice pair of slacks and a shirt, or a skirt and a blouse). If you are a student in a program with a uniform, it’s okay to wear your uniform to the Fair, as long as it’s clean.